Herschel Supply Card Holder Durability with Video

7:35 PM


I've got this card holder for slightly over a week now, even though I use it immediately the next day, I've only been putting it in my back pocket or my side pocket. Here's the condition of it now, not exactly unhappy about it, but a little sad. Here's some pictures of it.





The Primitive one that I got was used longer than just a week, it's been months, but look at the condition, especially the corners, I would say pretty tough.





But the Primitive one cost me $59.90 though, the Herschel one is $39.90, but I wonder what about the leather one that cost $59.90 as well. But well, I still like the Herschel one a lot because of the design and compartment. But thought I'd share this for anyone who might want to know the durability of the card holders. So again, I've been using the Primitive one for months, thrown around, carry in both side and back pockets. The Herschel one, hasn't been thrown around, only have it for like 9 days as of this entry, carry in both side and back pocket.

Here's also a video of the card holder if it helps.

You Might Also Like

0 comments