Herschel Supply Co. Eighteen Hip Pack

1:20 PM

It's my first time ordering from Hypebeast.com and I'm rather satisfied with the service.
Got a Herschel Eighteen Hip Pack for about S$70 inclusive of shipping, shipment was pretty fast, provides tracking, they uses FedEx so I actually went to download the FedEx app for iPhone to track it.


It's really convenient and very up to date.

So here's more of the Hip Pack photos.
So these are pretty much what you can expect to see of a Herschel Eighteen Hip Pack if you're ordering one, the tags, the zips, etc. Photos all taken with iPhone 4S if it matters.















This thing didn't really work for me, they are in my opinion not firm enough.


The buckle are kinda tight in my opinion, I took some time unbuckling it.



It's pretty spacious, it fits an iPad mini with case and still have plenty of space left, I don't think it'll fit an iPad though. I like it, I almost got the camo one cuz I'm so into camo stuff now, but somehow it feels kind of too much for me, this one looks perfect. Just got this like an hour ago, yet to use it, will probably update it about it's durability? or more photos of it with more stuff in it so you can have a clearer idea of how much things can be stuffed in it, etc, maybe.

UPDATE: video.


You Might Also Like

0 comments