Grid It alternative.

3:49 PM

Some of you might have heard of the Grid It by Cocoon Innovations, well, I heard of it, but haven't got around trying it or buy it. One time, I went out with my mum and sis, and came across another alternative brand, not pictured, but it was rather expensive, and we don't have a need for it yet, so we gave it a miss, and then later, my sis saw this on Groupon, pictured below, it's a cheaper alternative, but not sure of the brand, and we though since it's cheap, we shall get one and try it. So here are the pictures...











Now notice there isn't any of the grippy thing that was suppose to be on the elastic bands shown below, 

needless to say, the one I got ain't grippy at all. Things like iPhone, iPod, things with weight will slip off. But there's still the cover with the velcro, so I guess regular flat stuff can still be kept within the straps. But don't rely on it with precious stuff. If you really want one, I highly recommend you get the original one. I remember about a year ago my friend got one from cocoon and it seems pretty good, it you're worry about the security of the grip, search for videos on youtube, search Grid It, and see the demos, it might help~


You Might Also Like

0 comments