Saturday, November 8, 2014

Instax Shot from Instax Mini S90

So I mentioned that I'll show a few sample photos of the functions of the Instax Mini S90...
I've took some photo, some gave to my friends because it's of them, some are these, so I'm gonna show these few for now.

This is taken today, using the macro function, what came out wasn't what I see in the view finder, what I see includes the "Typo" logo, that was cropped, out, which means while using the macro function, you gotta go further than what you see in the view finder if what you want is everything you see, I don't know if that's how it's suppose to be, am not a instax expert, but it's macro, so I suppose the focus should be on the center of the subject.



This was taken few days ago, at night, with flash, normal function.



This is also taken today, normal function, without flash, this is complete opposite of the macro, what I see in the view finder was cropped nicely without the right sides, but it turned out more wider than expected. so... yea, just go closer I suppose. Haven't have sample for the other functions cuz I haven't kept those I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment