Saturday, April 14, 2012

SAKUN bag for birthday present~

Uploaded on Razzi.me
Sis got me this small messenger bag from SAKUN for my birthday. I needed one smaller bag, especially a messenger bag, something I can put very little stuff when I'm going somewhere near, or when I'm just heading out to film a video when I don't need to bring too much stuff. This will come in handy!

more pictures of the sling, the inside, and the cover.
Uploaded on Razzi.me
adjustable sling like any other bag.
Uploaded on Razzi.me

Uploaded on Razzi.me

Uploaded on Razzi.me
cover that's removable form the bag entirely.
but I think the idea wasn't to remove the cover, it's for user who are lazy to unbuckle the cover, they can undo the velcro at the back of the bag/cover to open the bag.
Uploaded on Razzi.me
Will be using this pretty often I guess~

No comments:

Post a Comment